Hi Guys,

With all of the tragedy today  it may not be the right time to talk about a
new toy I received today but I am hoping something positive might be just
the right medicine.  I know it has helped me.  I received one of Don Peters'
new Encore DLG today and am extremely pleased with the overall quality of
this plane.  Maple Leaf is still the leader in their ability to construct
with Kevlar.  The wings and fuse are really a work of art.  I am going to
spend the next couple of nights building this thing so as to be able to fly
it at the upcoming HLG contest at the Last Fling in Tulsa OK this coming
weekend.  It looks like it will be a quick build as are most of Don's planes
so with any luck I should have her ready.  If this thing flys as good as it
looks I should be a very happy camper.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS