But I won't be one of them, and I won't help their efforts by turning the
forum over to their efforts. So.

Today
I traveled from Denver to Grand Junction today and I have to tell you guys
there is nothing but soaring opportunities in Colorado.  The air is thin and
that means the planes are a whole lot faster on the slopes.  I learned the
hard way about the sun up here, the thin air and dry climate really fries
your face and lips.

Not sure if I'll be able to catch my flight home on Friday, which would be a
real shame, meaning I'd have to fly the RMSA's thermal field for another
couple of days.