I don't like 'em.  The most efficient control system is one in which the
servo contects directly inline with the control horn.  The pushrod should
be directly inline with both ends.  Anything which puts an offset in the
linkage will introduce some play/slop.  It may be minimal, and it may be
necessary.  I would make every effort to keep the pushrod attachment
inline with the servo arm, and if you have to use the EZ-Link, use a wheel
instead of an arm on the servo to minimize twist or torsional movement due
to control loads.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185