Looks like I'm going to be making my first molded fuze pretty soon.
I've visited some of the sites and have a pretty good idea of the
overall procedure.  Thought I'd do a slip-on nose, though, and am not
sure of how one makes the inner tray, strength requirements, etc.,
and how one mates the nose/tray/fuze.  Could someone please direct me
to an appropriate site or something, or maybe a little feedback here.

Thanks.

Rick Van Clief