Sorry this is late, been busy.
I want the low-tech of the year award for this one.
I used to use all the various antenna tubes so far mentioned, one day in an emergency
I came up with this.
Get a piece of 1/8 or 3/16 x 48"  sq. balsa (remember that stuff), tape the end of the
antenna to one end of the strip, shove it down the fuselage, break the balsa strip at
a convenient place, tape it down, done. Takes about 2 minutes, no glueing, easily
removed, etc.
Mike Clancy