Give us empirical data to show that RDS gives % reduction in drag, and this
x-% reduction in drag correlates to a y-% increase in "performance"-- speed,
sink rate, whatever.

I have "nothing against" the RDS system, and it seems to be a wonderful
idea, but these discussions take on the flavor of religious dogma with
little empirical data to demonstrate claims.

Let me see a before-and-after set of numbers to evaluate.

--Bill