No, it's not the Harry Potter movie (although it is quite good).  I just
received my 2002 USA F3J Team T-shirt and the art work is the best ever.
I've been buying shirts like this for years - this one's a standout.  The
art work even makes it easy to explain just what F3J is.  My compliments to
the designer and best wishes to what I hope is a "best ever" team.  Hey, one
of these shirts would make a great "stocking stuffer" and even if you don't
fly great, you'll look great at the field while supporting the US team.
I got mine from Jack Strother (who only had a few) but I'm sure someone can
post where they are generally available.
                        Jim Deck