Well guys, one and all  --  I thank you for my "PUBLIC EDUCATION " regarding a subject I obviously don't know very much about.   I was just trying to help out a guy who wanted a good TX.  Now that I have hoisted myself on my own petard, I'll close my big  mouth and not be so swift to  be the "fool that rushes in where angels fear to tread".  But it was in fact , rather educational!!  Its rather surprizing to know the amount of guys (and talents ) that are lurking on the read side of this who seldom say anything .  But it was a good day any way .  I won our little local glider contest and brought home a piece of hardware which I will now proudly dispaly next to my  rather large piece of humble pie!!!! ;-}   Bill B.