Books are heavy and take up allot of space. I've got too many to keep so
once I've read a book, I try to find it a new home.

Currently I'm looking to find a good home for:

           Exploring the Monster
   Mountain Lee Waves: the Aerial Elevator

                             by Robert F. Whelan

I'll send this book for free to any worthy recipient in the continental U.S.
The recipient doesn't have to reimburse me for the postage. However, I would
like to see this pattern continued. I ask that once you finish the book send
it to someone else. There's no reason this pattern can't continue for the
life of the book.  Anyone interested?

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janesville, CA