With the weight of the battery I guess have a minature winch doesn't mean too much. I
guess you could use one of those wheel chair
lifts to unload the battery!!!

These are without question the best battery for vehicles. Sure they are more money
initially but you don't need to replace them
every 2 years like most others.

Darwin N. Barrie
Scottsdale AZ