To all that fly or have flown Bob's planes.

I am wanting to add a some pages to my web site of Dodgson planes.
If you would like to donate your pic's and have them posted please send them
to me.
Would like pic's of you and your plane if you have one, but would be happy
with whatever you send.  Please write a few lines about your yourself and
your kit.

Thanks

Mark Wales

www.skyfamily.com/mhcommunications