I purchased my first R/C glider, a Zagi 3C, a few days ago and have a
couple of questions that are not described in detail in the
manual.

1.  The manual states that standard or micro servos can be
used.  My question is (since I have not yet purchased a
radio), which are better?  Initially I though the micros
would be more appropriate (since they are lighter and I
would prefer a lighter plane), however if I end up having
to add lead to the nose because it's too light up front I
might as well use the cheaper standard servos.  In other
words, will the plane ultimately be lighter with micros,
and if so, by how much?

2.  The manual states that I should cover the entire wing
with 3M 77 glue before applying the colored tape.  What
benefit does this provide as the tape already has an
adhesive?

3.  Should there not be a way to glue the two
front carbon fiber spars together before glueing them into
the wing?  I have heard reference to this in other EPP wing
builds and I think that the two wing halves would be
stronger if this were the case.

4.  Does the Futaba 6XA radio have elevon mixing?  I was looking at
the Hitec Flash5 but I hear the the Futaba's are better.

Thanks for your help!