From: glidergeek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Canards-- what a canard!!!

.

So, WHERE ARE ALL THE CANARDS????  Why do all the World Class
sailplanes with a glide ratio of close to 60 to 1 have conventional
tails?  Why do all the pylon racers at Reno have a conventional
tail?  Why do all the corporate jets and fighter planes and RPVs and
bush planes and flying boats and puddlejumpers and just-about-
everything-else all have conventional tails?