We now have 21 people signed up for the BRASS/ESL contest  April 20 & 21
So, if you were waiting to see if we would hit quota before registering, we have hit it already.
Best get your hotel reservations in early.  We will be allowing camping again this year.  There are sinks and bathrooms and picnic shelters and grills.  I need to know min of 3 weeks in advance if there will be any campers.
There are 10 signed up for slope on Friday the 19th at Monticello (Brown's Mountain) there are still 10 slots open.

--
BRASS
32 Mount View Dr.

540 943-3356  Fax 540 943-4178