I bought an obechi-sheeted plane a couple of years ago. The previous
owner had glued the servos in with Zapadapagoo (similar to shoe-goo)
and generally botched the installation. The only remedy was to cut the
whole mess out in a big circle and install Chris's servo cans.

Last year I acquired another plane with the servos glued in but they
were attached to balsa plates. Grabbed the servos with vise-grips,
twisted, and out they came with minimal carnage. This allowed me to
rescue a plane that had been unflyable due to linkage slop.

However, glued-in servos can never be good and they can be really bad.