Why not steal a Drela airfoil? He's got some high performing ones,
including mostly flat bottomed with flat facets on the upper back (for
open bay construction behind the spar). Check out the airfoils on the
Bubble Dancer on the Allegro-Lite yahoo group. If you use his
construction methods, you'll have a light, strong wing, which will help
with the floater part. And what's wrong with the 3021? Apparently it's
closer to the 7037 UIUC wind tunnel model than the 7037 is. I think with
the choices you mention it will be hard to notice the difference,
considering the other factors involved. But I haven't flown the 3014.

--
Lincoln Ross