Don't remember the site but I did build a couple that can be seen on my
site.  Very easy to build!!
Used shoe goo to glue it all together.

I have some pictures on my site.

Coroplast button on the left of the page below.

http://www.skyfamily.com/mhcommunications/index4.html

Mark

>From: "Jody Z. Vogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: RCSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [RCSE] Coroplast Boxes
>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:52:30 -0600
>
>Does anyone remember the site that showed how to construct a sturdy
>coroplast box for transporting planes? Thanks.
>
>Jody Z
>
>RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark Wales

www.skyfamily.com/mhcommunications