>Hey Jim
>
>   It's even more fun if you get one of them there tree retrieval thingys:-)

Man, I have the record for the "longest" drive in Muncie, that model must
have been treed for at least 15 minutes, we were throwing everything we had
at my poor little Spectre.  Funny thing was, when they hit it and knocked
it from the tree, I flew it out and I still out drove everyone in my four
some!  8-)

I think soon as my HLG was knocked from that spot, didn't Glover tree his
in the same spot?  8-))

I'm laughing too hard right now!

>Never stopped laughing through the whole night at the Nats, even after
>loosing sight of the plane in the dark doing skins.  Come to think of it,
>that was because it was Steves plane:-)

Time for more gizmos this year, lets break out the night vision goggles!

Skins is even more fun!!!   Some of my best flying sessions have been with
my friends on a golf course with HLG's.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net