From: Tim Vandenheuvel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Scale Soaring List [RCSE] ventus

Hi all,

About 9 months ago I picked up a 1/3 Elfe-S4 fuse from Wil Byers at S&E
Modeler also. It's from Rosenthal, and it is beautiful! The price was
unbeatable too!. In fact I too am looking for a scale pilot and all the
"fixin's". Hopefully you guys can help me, right now I am looking for a
tow
release mechanism. I would like the metal units that fit in the nose.
The
tow line is placed into the release mechanism and the servo actuates a
arm
that captures the towline. I'm sure you guys know what I am looking for,
but
I'm not sure they have a name.

Regards,

Tim