I have to say the best tip I was ever given when setting up my first
full house was this.

Masking tape your servos in place in the wing and finish all of your
programming.  Make sure all surfaces give you the required amount of
travel, and that your flaps come close to 90 degrees etc, and that they
track down together at the same rate etc.  Check, check, and recheck all
of this before they are glued in!  It will save some serious headaches.

Also, I don’t know Jon Stone personally but his post was a great one.
Lots of good info in there so read it a couple of times!

Nick Wisdom
Orlando, FL