Sorry, can't say I agree. I get rather annoyed when I take the time to respond
(especially if the response is significant in length
or effort) and don't even get a thanks. It's like people who hang up on the phone
without a "goodbye". Manners still count for
something. Honestly, what does it take?
Adam

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." George Carlin

Cohn's Law: The more time you spend reporting on what you are doing, the
            less time you have to actually do anything. Stability is achieved
            when you are doing nothing but reporting on the nothing you are doing.