I am working on a 1/3.5 scale DG600 and need some advise on wing bolts and
connection to the fuselage.

I am having trouble deciding on the wing bolt. Should I choose a circular or
rectangular bolt? And what materials is best suitable, steel or carbon (as the
F3x type planes use).
Anyone have any pros – cons they would like to share?

I have also the option of making the wing bolt floating trough the fuse or to
make it firm into a tube trough the fuse. I am most familiar with the firm
connection from the F3x planes, but I know many scale ships use the floating
bolt, and also many full-scale planes. What are the pros and cons?

I hope that a discussion on this topic can help me decide upon the arrangement
so I can go on building.

-----
Regards
Erik Wikran