At 01:24 PM 3/15/2002 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>All this talk about favorite tools brings up a question I've wanted to get
>opinions on for quite some time. Specifically, what kind of vehicle works
>out best for carrying our slope and thermal ships to the flying site?

Mazda RX7 Convertible

Great for the local site about 30 miles from the house. Fits 2-3 open class
planes with ease. Gets cramped if it rains.

For slope it would have to be any car with a good heater. Our slope site
faces NW. The only time we get NW is when it is 30 degrees out. Any vehicle
has room for a Zagi.

Bruce Lewis
Birmingham, AL