Does your question read?

Are there any scoring applications that score man on man with the ability
to create a matrix either "seeded" or random (with fewest pilot matches as
possible)?

I too am in a quest for same.

I started to review the algorithm needed to create a random matrix taking
into account, same channel cannot occur in same round or -1 + 1 round, and
a pilot will fly against the same pilot the fewest times possible.

It would be an interesting application that would most likely need to run
for some time to test many permutations.

Steve