On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 08:49, Steve Meyer wrote:
> Does your question read?
>
> Are there any scoring applications that score man on man with the ability
> to create a matrix either "seeded" or random (with fewest pilot matches as
> possible)?

This might be best approached using a constraint satisfaction algorithm.
This is an old Artificial Intelligence technique for labeling line
drawings for depth perception, but has application in general search
problems as well.

If I get a chance I will try to code it up, but not likely anytime soon.
Encourage others to do so.

breck

--
breck baldwin . alias i, inc