SporTube Shortest Length:

I measured the double snowboard SporTube at a length of 43.5 inches
when telescoped together as short as possible.

Incidentally, I recently purchased a double snowboard SporTube for $59.93
at the Recreational Equipment Incorporated flagship store in Seattle
on April 4.  (The regular REI price is listed as $129.95).  They only
had one left at the flagship Seattle store.  I asked if they had anymore
hidden in the back but the salesperson said "no".  I did not ask if any
other REI stores had any SporTubes.

John Elliott  (Seattle)