Hi Guys,

Thanks to all who responded to my question.  I guess Mark Taylor of f3x.com
fame is the team manager and is the one to send the money to.  BTW, if there
is anyone else out there wanting to pass on their copy of the 3R's of
Soaring for the same kind of deal, I have a long list of people who would be
willing to donate funds to the F3J team to get a copy.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS