Ok look, I didn't reply to the last poster accusing me of recklessly
endangering the local wildlife but after two, I am going to set the record
straight.  For crying out loud, when did I say I was going to try and "make
a hawk attack my plane."  I fly every day, mating season or not.  I'm not
going to give up my lunch time flying simply because Mr Red Tail is horny.
I was going to fly my plane as usual, and if the hawk happened by, it would
be on tape.  After spending two hours repairing my wing (and fuse damage I
didn't previously notice), I have no intention of hanging around if he does
show up.

I'd like to know, is it possible to say anything on this exchange without
getting flamed or having your ideas or intentions twisted into something
they are not?  In all my years on the net, this exchange has proven to be
the most argumentative.

Jeff