On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Matthew Orme wrote:

> FYI, harassing Raptors is a Federal crime. You do NOT want to appear in
> front of a Federal Judge, ever.

Hey now,
        You're right about that one. Ofcourse as the parkie said to me
"looks like the hawk is harrassing you guy. Should I write him up?"
I soar around raptors gulls and ravens all the time. The only time I ever
came close to "harrassing" a raptor I was just flying through and he
stooped on me, you already read what the parkie said... I do however
sometimes chase the ravens at the coast but they seem to take that as the
game it is and we take turns being the chasee.
                        RobII
                (who would never hurt a bird except for lunch)
                      Erica Frank  &  Rob CarterII
                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                "Everybody understands Mickey mouse.
                Few understand Herman Hesse.
                Hardly anyone understands Albert Einstein.
                And nobody understands Emperor Norten"
                                        -Malaclypse the younger-