It's all fun, I agree. For some darned reason or another the LM Bass is currently the
most popular fish in America, overall. I live right next to what may be the best bass
lake in America (this year). When in Rome...
Have fun - Rob

<Yea - I'll second that. A good bass is like having a dozen or so of those
teeny tiny brook trout on the line.
Done both and both are fun though.
If you have a flimsy enough rod even brookies can be fun. I'd rather have a
nice brown, cutthroat or rainbow however.

Mark>