Man, sounds like more of you guys fish than fly! I'm probably gonna have Gordy on my
butt now :-) Just to keep it soaring related - I usually see several bald eagles out
on the lake here, and one pretty day a week or two ago we saw 6 of them in an area
that generally only has a couple. 3 of them were engaged in mating, which involves a
lot of aerobatics. It was way cool to watch.
have fun - Rob Glover