Palm forward.  The action could be similar to a golf swing where you want
to apply a constant acceleration, stopping acceleration just before
release.  This is very subtle and may be difficult to perceive.

Start with about a 90 degree rotation then when comfortable move to the
point where you get a full 360 degree rotation.

It's important not to force the plane and cause it to yaw before release.

This has worked for me.   Hopefully it will continue to work this year.  :-)

SECOND ANSWER
I fly the Xterminator Pro from http://www.PolecatAero.com

I CAd a thin CF rod from bottom of stab to base of stab at boom.  Used
kevlar threads to tack it into place.   This was specially important since
I wanted to fly it for HL Golf.  Has held up well, except for that tree and
wing LE is another story.  ooops :-)

Steve