I bagged a set of full flying stabs @ 3 months ago. I used Krylon (yellow)
on waxed Mylar's. Painted the Mylar's and let set overnight then bagged.

The problem is, this weekend was one of the first weekends the tail had any
long term exposure to direct sun and I noticed in two or three places there
is what looks like small bubble like delamination @ 3/8"w x 3/4"l.

Anyone know why this may have happened and how to prevent it from happening
again in the future? I did use toilet paper and a roller to blot any excess
epoxy, could I have remove too much? The wing on this plane was made by Phil
Barns and I am fairly certain he used the same paint.

*Computer Help*

Can one of you computer experts advise me on how to get my new Dell 8200
(Window XP, home addition Os) ,which doesn't seem to like the Ethernet card,
to work with my old Gateway (Windows 98 Os) system, which seems to have no
problem with the Ethernet card.
I called Dells support and they tell me they don't support the Ethernet card
which seems funny since they installed it.

Thanks

Bill