We had a big turnout at the MOSS field this afternoon, old stalwlarts,
lost souls returning, new faces, kids, flying everything from free flight
to DLG to high tech unlimited to electric park flyers.

        So here's three things I learned at the field today:

1.  If your stick isn't just the right size, the motor from the pico stick
may come unstuck from the nose of your Chrysalis HLG, and part company with
the plane without further notice.

2.   Flying a Chrysalis HLG with the CG way the hell too far back is a
challenging experience.

3.   Chip Willis was trying to sort out his new DLG, and was on one side of
the field urging his plane "go up, baby, go up!"   Dave Willey, a new
member and a free flighter was on the other side of the filed urging one of
his stick and tissue models  " Come Down!   Come Down, Baby!!"  That  is
the essential difference between RC sailplaners and freeflighters.

        Hope you all had an equally fun weekend.