Thanks for the help with my new radio.  The programming articles I received from
Sherman Knight and Andrew Mileski were extremely helpful. There is no way in hell I
could have done this stuff out w/o them.  To me the JR manual just isnt that clear.
The 8103 is a bit more complicated than the Vision I have been using for sailplanes,
but seems to have more flexability also.  Now to tackle the heli programming, wish me
luck!  Thanks again, Walter
---
GG