I've been trying to decide between the 5125 and the JR DS368 for a flap servo.  The JR
shows a torque rating slightly higher then the the Hitec's 6v torque rating.  Does
anyone know whether JR's torque specs are measured at 4.8 or 6v?

Steve Meyer wrote:

> There is a very good specification sheet with drawing on their site.
>
> Here is the PDF document.  http://www.hitecrcd.com/Servos/hs5125.pdf
>
> At 01:01 PM 6/18/2002 -1000, CrashK wrote:
> >Could someone confirm the dimensions for the HS-5125?
> >This is what is listed on Hitec's website.
> >1.2"x 0.4"x 1.3"       30 x 10 x 34 mm
> >I need to know the dimensions without the mounting tabs.  Also, how do they
> >compare to the DS-368s in terms of gear train slop or lack of?

>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brett Jaffee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

R/C Slope and Power Homepage
http://home.earthlink.net/~jaffee