I took a look at the page - the HTML is on the soarchicago site, but the
images themselves are pulled in from a site in Belgium
(home.planetinternet.be).  So it's entirely possible for the HTML to load
but the .be site to be down or very slow in responding.

As far as adding height/width parameters to the HTML - it still downloads
the entire picture, *then* resizes it.  And the resize can make it fuzzy.
I'd personally prefer to see the whole picture if I'm "paying for the whole
download".

--
   *** Steven Bixby   San Francisco Bay Area
   *** [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]