I am trying to get my Flash 5X programmed to mix
elevator with the flaps.  The hangup is the the glider
is an RES with the rudder plugged into the Aileron
channel.  I want to have the throttle stick
proportional for the flaps with elevator compensation.
 Is there any combination of plugs and channels that
will do this?  I could get the mixing but had all
sorts of different things moving that weren't supposed
to move with just flap deployment.