On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Brice Stultz wrote:

>I am trying to get my Flash 5X programmed to mix
>elevator with the flaps.  The hangup is the the glider
>is an RES with the rudder plugged into the Aileron
>channel.  I want to have the throttle stick
>proportional for the flaps with elevator compensation.
> Is there any combination of plugs and channels that
>will do this?  I could get the mixing but had all
>sorts of different things moving that weren't supposed
>to move with just flap deployment.

I'm having a possibly related problem: I have a 4ch. Rx that I would like
to use for the spoilerons on my Colibri 1M.  The manual says that I have
to use ch5, but ch4 is open and there *is* no ch5.  Is there a way to send
ch5 information to ch4?

I'm sort of the reverse of an oracle.  You ask me a question, so I ask you
a question.

-J