I have a new set of hollow molded RG-15 wings (glass/balsa/glass) 118" .
Never flown. These are the  wings from the Czech Stork model sold by DCHobby &
 Star Flight. I bought them at the '99 nats, as a spare set, and never used
them.  I have installed HS-85MGs on flaps, and HS-85s on ailerons. Deans 4
pin plugs.Factory kevlar hinges, top hinged flaps drop to about 60*, can be
sanded to drop 75*.  Also have new hollow carbon 14mm wing joiner.  These are
the same wings that Tom Miller used to fly on his F3B back up plane, with one
of my fuses. White tops/lime green bottoms. Over $400.00 invested, $325.00
shipped in CONUS.
  Off list please.  Bill Grenoble