Time to sell my Artemis KC

White with blue points. Blue bottom. Kevlar/Carbon fuse, w. V tail.

2 Multiplex digital MCV2 on flaps, 2 Volz Wing Maxx on ailerons, 2 Airtronics 9141s for the tail.

Plane has never been crashed. Fuse failed in a bad landing, cracked in half under the wing. I have repaired this with carbon fabric and carbon fabric sheet.   The repair is basically invisible.  Plane has been launched hard since repairs and all is well.  Fuse is better than new for strength purposes.

No scratches or dents on wing.

I simply have too many of these things.  Price = $800

Lee Estingoy
Overland Park, KS