Sportube
http://sportube.com/pages/pgsboard.html

Hi Guys,

I don't have any Sportube's left (its the snowboard double) but you can get them at this site.  Tell em I sent you and, they will probably send me a new special padlock that I cut off, only to find the key a minute later :-)  I have been using the lock anyway,  the piece that I cut off stays tight in the hole and has kept the tube together just fine with out the lock.

The Sportube isn't the best sailplane box.. but it is the best thing I have used for traveling with sailplanes.  When I get to the airport, I grab the handle on the ST and on my clothes bag with wheels, laptop bag on my shoulder and roll on!  When I get to the micro rental car of the day, I slide the ST apart, take out my two open class planes, Stylus and Infinity charger in bubble wrap and small bag of support stuff (tape) and then collapse the ST to its 42" storage size.

Its a good thing :-)

Gordy