I have a 555 that I thought was fine but when I put it in a plane today it was acting weird. On the elevator when I gave it up it worked fine but when I gave it down it would move imediately up and then give perportional control down back to neutral. It did this on all of the channels. I could adjust the "bad" spot with the sub trims. I switched recievers to eliminate the other components as the problem. Has anyone had this happen? I got it from Servo City and there service has been excelent so I would imagine that they can help me get it fixed or replaced.
Mike