Fellow glider guiders,

I now have in stock wing mounting tape, used for plug in wings, which works
much better than the last batch I had for sale. This "new" tape is the
"old" formula which I had previously used for about the past 10 years. What
I sold last year was the same formula as the original but from a different
manufacturer, which resulted in a tape that left a considerable amount of
residue after continuous use. I was assured by the supplier it was
manufactured to the same specs, but after some true field testing,
especially in warmer climates, the tape didn't measure up to the previous
version. Sure, it stuck well, but it left too much residue.

So, here's the deal.

Anyone who purchased this tape from me in the past year, who is not
satisfied with the tape's performance, you can return it to me and I will
exchange it for the original formula.  This applies to the clear or
semi-transparent tape only, not white. (The original, "good" formula has
"Made in the USA" printed inside the paper roll.) Any unused rolls, I can
return to the supplier for full credit (exchange). Any partial rolls, of at
least a half a roll or more, I will give you a $2.00 credit per roll. Plus
shipping.

Keep in mind I have done this as a service for friends in the past and I am
not out to make big bucks selling tape. All I want to do is recoup my costs
for the product, packing and shipping (and maybe a free roll of tape for
myself!)

For those who want to order more tape, here are the details:

1" x 36 yds of clear (semi-transparent) or white vinyl wing tape @ $4.50 ea.

1 1/2" x 6 yds of white vinyl @ $1.00 ea. (This tape works well on the plug
in outer panels of my molded Xantipa.)

Shipping is $3.95 for up to 4 large and 2 small rolls. I will quote
shipping on larger quantity orders. (CONUS)

Let me know if there are any questions or if there are any other "tape"
needs you may have. My supplier has a fairly large selection of specialty
tapes and I may be able to find what you're looking for.

Thanks!

Jim Carlton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

7614 Chesterfield Ave