Group,

We just received another shipment of Allegro booms.  Rick was able to secure a
better price from our supplier.  So we have adjusted our price to reflect the
savings. We also  have a few booms that are 33.5" long.  I only have 5 long
booms available now.

Specs:

Standard Allegro boom:

27" long, 0.62" -> 0.36" OD, 14 g

Long Allegro boom

33.5" long, 0.64 -> 0.32" OD, 17 g

The diameters are measured with my cheap general caliper, so may not be exact.

New prices:

27" standard Allegro boom is now $15.50 + 6.00 shipping.
33.5" Allegro boom is $18.50 + 6.00 shipping.

I am charging 6.00 shipping as a flat rate no matter how many booms you order.
Insurance is extra if you desire it.  I can not be responsible to booms damaged
in shipping.  Shipped via USPS priority mail.

Payment is by money order or via paypal not funded by a credit card.  My paypal
account is not capable of accepting credit card funded payments.

Regards

--pat