please pardon my newbie-ness and feel free to respond
to me directly instead of clogging up the list, but
i've got a question.

i've just finished my first glider (and first r/c
plane in general), and have recently been looking for
a radio to stick in it.  i've had enough people tell
me not to play around with a simple radio and just get
a decent one right off the bat that i've decided to
find a used 8uafs (or version thereof) and just wait a
bit longer while i get together the added dough.  i've
heard lots of good things about the hitec Super Slim 8
receiver and wanted to double check that that receiver
works well with the 8uafs tx. anyone care to confirm
that for me?

thanks a bunch.

brian

=====