With all the bashing that seems to on this site on venders  I'm pleased to
give a positive comment about a vender/mfg'r.  My Chrysalis(1.5m)'  fuse met
with an untimely demise(I drove over it). Well, I set the wings up do build
the fuse on some rainy day. When I got around to it and looked for my plans
the V-tail had been cut of the plans so I had no ideal what the dimensions
were for it. I called Don last week and told him of my problem and he mailed
me the stab at a cost of postage alone of $3.85.  Granted not much money,
but considering the time and effort on his part I couldn't be happier.

By the way be sure and put the buzz on him for a 3m Chrysalis kit.

Thanks Don

Stan