Boy I took the Addiction out this weekend and it was like setting up a
new plane, those blue servos were all over the place.  Had to
RE-CENTER every one.  Very annoying on the elevator makes for some
exciting launches.  Guess I just need to buy 6 new servos.  Yeh that's
it, the new ones will be better. ;-)