I use CA only where I need to. I am a fan of yellow
glue or my favorite, UHU Hart. CA will wick in more
that you think and you basically use more than you
really need to. Balsa is very porous stuff. That adds
weight and cost. Yellow glue is cheaper to use and
much easier to get off your fingers. My heart will
alsays be with Hart though.

Mark
http://www.isthmusmodels.com