All this talk about this glove is good for this, but not for that makes
me think of one solution that seems good for all, but a real nuisance.
Double glove, with Vinyl glove on the inside to protect you, and Latex
gloves on the outside to protect the materials and adhesives being used.
  Simple, suitable protection for both sides, and a bit of a nuisance to do.

J.P.

--

\____________|_____________/   Ya shoulda seen the one that got away -
            --O--                   It was THIS big :-))